3DGence ONE printer has an open material base which let the client choose freely among a wide range of the materials available on the market. The only limitation is the filament’s diameter (1,75 mm) and the temperature of the hotend and the heatbed.
Articles in this section
- How to turn on the printer for the first time?
- Where is the serial number of the printer ?
- What types of material can be used with 3DGence ONE printer?
- How to load the filament?
- How to unload the filament?
- Is it possible to stop and start the printout?
- What is the printing’s time dependant on?
- It is possible to print few models at the same time?
- What does the lightning of the heatbed means?