1. Turn on the 3D printer
2. Place the filament on a spool holder
3. Cut off the tip of the filament with scissors.
4. Press pneumatic connector and simultaneously pull a bowden tube
5. Route filament through the cleaner tube and drag it through the whole bowden tube
Sometimes the filament may not go freely through the cleaner tube. In such cases please follow the instructions below:
I. Disconnect the bowden tube (1) from the cleaner tube (3) – press and hold red clamping ring from the pneumatic connector (2) simultaneously pulling the bowden tube.
II. Unscrew the cleaner tube’s nut (4) and pull out a sponge infill (3)
III. Drag the filament through the cleaner tube’s nut (4) and pierce the sponge using the filament
IV. Drag filament through the cleaner tube (3), push in the sponge and screw the nut (4)
V. Drag the filament through the whole bowden tube (1), put the bowden tube into the pneumatic connector (2)
6. Strainghten up the end of the filament
7. Use the filament exchange assistant by choosing from menu:
OK -> Prepare -> Load filament
Then follow the instructions displayed on the screen